Breathless. SJSL .L3. 2016.
WALT make text-to-self connections.
Answer the following questions using FULL sentences.
- How do I support my friends and team members? I support my friends and team members by cheering for them.
- How does it feel to be part of a social group? To be a part of a social group I’ll would feel nerves.
- Is it ever OK to lie or break rules? I think it is not OK to lie or break-rules.
- How do I decide when it’s OK for me to lie or break rules?
- What can I do to make myself feel better when I have made a mistake? To make myself better when I make a mistake is And fix it Before they come.
- What would it feel like to live with an illness like asthma or diabetes? To live with an illness like asthma or diabetes I think it would feel different to other people.
Write a Reading Response Journal post on your blog.
- Write the Title of the story.
- Recount what happened in the story.
- What is the main idea of the story?
- What did you like best and why?